Chefs Joe Truex & Julia LeRoy introduce new lunch menu.
I was excited to see one of my favorite Decatur restos get reincarnated and all brand-spankin new at The Brookwood on Peachtree. Not only did they keep alive their famous Fried Chicken Night (now on Wednesdays), but they revamped the menu for lunch and dinner by introducing new Southern-inspired farm-to-table cuisine focusing on local sustainable ingredients and seasonal flavors.
- Pork Belly Wraps with hot pepper slaw, cane syrup and Dijon mustard
- Poached Heart of Palm with country ham, egg salad and garlic aioli
- Fried Pimiento Cheese Sandwich with tomato basil soup
- Steak and Panzanella Salad with baby spinach, red wine vinegar and olive oil
- Crabby Shrimp Burger with slaw, lettuce, tomato, remoulade and fries
Watershed of Peachtree | Twitter | Facebook