It’s all about story here…and food discounts.
Attention auteurs and cinephiles! It’s time to wish our very own local Sundance Film Festival happy birthday. The 36th Annual Atlanta Film Festival kicks off March 23rd – April 1st at multiple venues around the city. The festival consists of 29 Narrative Features, 26 Documentaries, and 9 Shorts with over 50 features/shorts with local flavor.
With hopes of capturing your hearts, and stomachs, the festival is offering discounts at local eateries as a bonus and way of saying thank you for 36 years of undying support. Bring your ticket stub with you to enjoy deals and discounts only available to moviegoers.
Participating restaurants include:
- Apres Diem – $4 Chalkboard Drink Specials
- Arden’s Garden – 20% Off Purchase
- F.R.O.G.S. – $4 House Margaritas
- Market – 10% Off Purchase
- Metro Fresh – 10% Off Purchase
- Yeah! Burger – Free Side Item w/Purchase